Yagcılar KHan was one of the three Khans which served for a trade centre during the Ottoman period. Cut stones and bricks were used in its construction like the half KHan's one. There are the shops around the courtyard of Yagcılar KHan. Unfortunately, it is no longer present at its original architectural features as it had had maintenance and repairs at the various periods.
It was built in 1473 by the time of the Ottomans. Yagcılar KHan's inscriptions could not be found. Yagcılar KHan was restored by the owners in 1990. It welcomed passengers at those times and now serves as a trade centre.